Despite the limited space, the studio is like a window for viewers to see the great world. Absen's LED display solutions for studios help deliver valuable information to viewers with striking and engaging visual content, help the public to listen to different voices and explore the diverse and beautiful world with their eyes and ears.
1. Accurate calibration and quick operation: Absen LED display has the leading brightness and color calibration technology.
2. Space-saving and 4K compatibility: Minimum pixel pitch for the new MiniLED series is 1.5mm, and 4K and 8K can be easily achieved with only 6.1m x 3.4m and 12.2m x 3.4m configuration.
3. Excellent image quality and broadcasting reliability: The professional high refresh rate, high gray scale even in low brightness can avoid dark lines and image flickering incidents, ensuring the smooth switch of the content.
4. Support HDR10 and rebroadcast: The leading UltraBlack technology enhances contrast ratio and supports HDR10 standard. Rich image details can be presented and complete picture information can be retained in both live broadcast and rebroadcast.
5. Better user experience and more energy-efficient: IMD four-in-one technology provides higher pixel density, thus creating picture of high brightness and better visual experience. At the same time, the innovative common cathode technology helps save more energy by reducing energy consumption by 20% while enhancing the contrast ratio by 20%.
6. Noiseless design, better for live broadcast: Fanless design of Absen’s LED displays reduces the running noise and gives the broadcast users a comfortable working environment.