OFFICE ASSISTANT-RECEPTIONIST (Vollzeit, m/w)
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING CHALLENGE? Do you want to grow together with a young, multicultural and fast-growing company that produces products for the future? Then Absen is exactly the right platform for you!
Shenzhen Absen Optoelectronics Co. Ltd. was founded in 2001 in China, and in 2013 Absen GmbH was opened as the European Headquarters. Within 16 years, we have become a global leader in the manufacture of LED displays with products sold in more than 120 countries and regions. Driven by our corporate culture: Integrity, Gratitude and Responsibility, we are committed to innovation and excellent customer service.
Absen are looking to recruit for the German office a
Mechanical Designer (full time, m/f)
Job Description: The Mechanical Designer supports the sales team with sales opportunities, providing engineering solutions to clients, regional product management, managing engineering documents, and performing internal and external product training.
- Developing objectives and strategies - listens in on sales conversations and helps build strategy to win opportunity
- Drafting, Laying Out, and Specifying Technical Devices, Parts, and Equipment — Providing documentation, detailed instructions, drawings, or specifications to tell others about how devices, parts, equipment, or structures are to be fabricated, constructed, assembled, modified, maintained, or used.
- Provides assistance with post-sales events, such as project management, support and development
- Acts as a liaison between the customer and company
- Participates in tradeshows, conferences, demos, trainings, and other business-related events
- Assist marketing in the promotion of products by participating in social media discussions and asset production in the form of static video production
- Performs all other duties as assigned by management.
- Must have working knowledge of AutoCAD and Solid Works/Inventor/Pro-E or equivalent
- Must have knowledge of ASME Y14.110-2000 & Y14.5-1994 drawings
- Must have knowledge of various fabrication and assembly, including metal machining. Sheet metal fabrication, and molding
- Must have knowledge of electrical systems, products and components
- Must have knowledge of industry specifications for materials, parts, and processes
- Should be creative, innovative, and committed to excellence
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work alone and in a team
- Ability to work in a diverse and fast paced environment
- Legally authorized to work in Germany
• Bachelors’ degree, STEM majors preferred
- Minimum 1-year LED/AV engineering experience is preferred
- Must be able to understand, speak, and write English and German language
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication in Mandarin Chinese
- Absen GmbH, Rüsselsheim, Germany
- SZ Headquarters, China
- May be required to work overtime or flexible hours on an as needed basis
- Required to travel/ drive to complete tasks
- Required to travel throughout the year for business meetings, tradeshows, trainings, demos, and other business-related events
- Possible travel to Shenzhen HQ
- Must have valid drivers’ license
- Challenging environment, a pleasant working atmosphere with an amazing team
- Open and international culture with colleagues from all over the world
- Remuneration will be commensurate with the role, the industry and the experience of the successfully appointed individual
- Flat hierarchy
Do you want to become a member of Absen Family?
We look forward to receiving your application. To apply for this position, send your complete application (CV, cover letter and certificates) in English to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For any questions please call Ms Sun, Tel: +49 6142 7893522